Term 3 Selective Program
I'll start with this.
What does this mean for you?
1. GA is not thinking skills. They are completely different.
2. Trial tests are great
3. English, Math and GA/Thinking Skills
‘Albert Einstein said that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.’
- – We incorporated thinking skills into our classes.
- – We did consistent and challenging vocabulary training.
- – We placed high priority on English comprehension.
It’s because our students and their parents believe our ETHOS!
The ethos of the Year 5 Selective Program:
Scholarly has 4 pillars to Selective success for ANY child. This is best explained by your coach Steven.
-PARENT, COACH AND STUDENT RELATIONS
- Hours of coaching
English is the bread and butter of this new exam format. Without solid English foundations…
EVERYTHING FALLS APART
A list like this :
EVERY SINGLE WEEK.
How is it possible for a year 5 child to memorise 80 WORDS EVERY WEEK?
Through a combination of captivating vocabulary games, pragmatic memorisation techniques and an unparalleled secret writing formula.
Is one winning Selective program developed by one expert educator.